Friday, August 20, 2010

Our life so far

Jesse and I recently moved to a new place.  It is a very nice house.  We upgraded from a two bedroom that we rigged to be a three bedroom one bath to a 3 bedroom 2 bath.  The new house has several things that we didn't have before.  First off we can park in a driveway and in 6 months we get the garage, a dishwasher, and beautiful tile throughout the house.  The neighborhood we live in is very nice.  We also live just a few houses away from the Shadow Mountain park.  Traiden is going to kindergarten at Sunset Elementary and started on Wednesday.  When I went to drop him off on the first day all of the other kids were a little nervous and asking their parents to go in with them.  I looked at Traiden and asked him if he needed me to go in with him.  He just looked at me and said 'Mommy you can go now!'  I know I should have been a little hurt about it, but really I was happy!  After all of the fits, crying, screaming, and yelling of dropping him off at preschool last year, I was more than happy that he was okay with going in himself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment