Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm in BIG trouble!!

Traiden has now been in kindergarten for a total of three days.  I thought I was safe considering his class had mostly boys in it.  I was SO wrong!!  In the three days he has gone to school now he has came home with and told me about 3 different girl friends he has had.  The first day it was a girl with freckles all over her face, the second day it was a girl with glasses and allergies, and now today the girl with glasses wasn't at school so Traiden tried to get back together with the girl with freckles.  She didn't want to get back together with him so now his girlfriend is a girl with pigtails and a flower backpack!!  If this is how he is in kindergarten then I am dreading the middle school and high school years!  I am thinking I am going to have to find an all boys school or create one myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment